Organic European Linen Pillowcase Set | Blålig
Blålig, meaning blue-like, is inspired by the soft blue colors of the Nordic summer dusk, and lingering outdoors with food, drink, and loved ones, as the sun slowly sets and cicadas sing. When the day turns to night, Blålig takes you there.
- Feel the soft caress of our garment-washed, pure European linen made from only the finest organic French, Dutch, and Belgian flax. The best part is that they get even softer with washing and age!
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, Modern Dane bedding is a great choice for sensitive skin. And our pillowcases are certified organic (GOTS) and free from harmful chemicals (OEKO-TEX®).
- Inspire your nights (and days) with Modern Dane designs that evoke sun-drenched Nordic summers and lush, verdant forests. We pay homage to the Nordic landscape in all our designs.
- Be part of a centuries-old tradition of European textiles. Our pillowcases are woven and hand-sewn in Portugal, where textile craftsmanship dates to the 1700s.
- Each set contains two pillowcases.
Feel the Difference
> Shop now
|W x L (in)||STANDARD||KING|
20 X 26
20 X 36
- Pillowcases have a 1" decorative flange (no ruffles).
- Pillowcases are envelope style with an 15" flap to contain the pillow.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100® Class 1
- Global Organic Textile Standard® (GOTS)
- European Flax®
- Masters of Linen®
We offer free standard shipping to U.S. customers on all orders. See our Shipping Policy page for details and other options.
If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just return them to us within 30 days for a full refund. See our Refunds and Returns Policy page to learn more. Returned products are donated to charity.