Agern Organic Linen Duvet Cover Set
- Feel the soft caress of our garment-washed, pure European linen duvet covers made from only the finest French, Dutch, and Belgian flax. The best part is that they get even softer with washing and age!
- No fighting with tangled layers all night. The airy touch of our linen means you can drop the top sheet and sleep like a Scandinavian.
- Get comfy. Our linen covers are naturally thermo-regulating and wicking keeping you cool in summer and cozy in winter.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, Modern Dane duvet covers are a great choice for sensitive skin. And our covers are certified organic (GOTS) and free from harmful chemicals (OEKO-TEX®).
- Unlike blankets or quilts, our covers are easy to wash. And they are a snap to put on with inside cover ties to keep the comforter in place.
- Inspire your nights (and days) with Modern Dane designs that evoke sun-drenched Nordic summers and lush, verdant forests. We pay homage to the Nordic landscape in all our designs.
- Be part of a centuries-old tradition of European textiles. Our duvet covers are woven and hand-sewn in Portugal, where textile craftsmanship dates to the 1700s.
|W x L (in)||FULL/QUEEN||KING/CAL. KING|
88 X 90
20 X 30
107 X 92
20 X 30
- Sets include one duvet cover and two standard size pillow cases.
- Pillowcases have a 1" decorative flange (no ruffles).
- Pillowcases are envelope style with an 8" flap to contain the pillow.
- Duvet cover closing is machine- and dryer-safe buttons.
- Duvet covers have a 12" flap inside the opening to contain the duvet.
- Duvet covers have four inside corner-ties to secure the duvet.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100® Class 1
- Global Organic Textile Standard® (GOTS)
- European Flax®
- Masters of Linen®
We offer free ground shipping to U.S. customers on all orders. See our Shipping Policy page for details and other options.
If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just return them to us within 30 days for a full refund. See our Refunds and Returns Policy page to learn more. We donate all returned products to families in need.