Organic European Linen Pillowcases | Hørblomst
What's Included & How It's Made:
- Includes two pillowcases.
- Made from 100% organic Belgian, French and Dutch flax linen.
- GOTS, OEKO-TEX® 100 Class 1, and European Flax® certified.
- Garment washed for softness and comfort.
- Woven and hand-sewn in Portugal by craftspeople.
Hørblomst (Danish for "flax flower") is our all-out celebration of the amazing flax plant that provides the raw material for all our products. The design itself features the delicate flowers of the flax plant when it blooms in June and turns the European fields into a light blue sea. It is printed on a warm taupe natural flax linen background and the backside of the duvet mirrors the beautiful blue color of the flowers. Did we mention we love flax?
- Feel the soft caress of our garment-washed, pure European linen made from only the finest organic French, Dutch, and Belgian flax. The best part is that they get even softer with washing and age!
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, Modern Dane bedding is a great choice for sensitive skin. And our pillowcases are certified organic (GOTS) and free from harmful chemicals (OEKO-TEX®).
- Inspire your nights (and days) with Modern Dane designs that evoke sun-drenched Nordic summers and lush, verdant forests. We pay homage to the Nordic landscape in all our designs.
- Be part of a centuries-old tradition of European textiles. Our pillowcases are woven and hand-sewn in Portugal, where textile craftsmanship dates to the 1700s.
Feel the Difference
> Shop now
|W x L (in)||STANDARD||KING|
20 X 26
20 X 36
We offer free standard shipping on all US orders. See our Shipping Policy page for details and other options.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply submit your order ID through our Returns Center and we will issue a prepaid return label for you to return the product to us within 30 days for a full refund. To learn more, see our Refunds and Returns Policy.