Organic European Linen Pillowcases (2) | Løvfald
What's Included & How It's Made:
- Includes two pillowcases.
- Made from the finest 100% organic Belgian, French and Dutch flax linen. Unparalleled quality.
- Garment washed for exquisite softness and comfort right out of the box.
- Woven and hand-sewn in Portugal by craftspeople.
- GOTS®, OEKO-TEX® 100 Class 1, and European Flax® certified.
Løvfald is the Danish word for “leaf fall”—when leaves flutter from the trees and ornament the cool ground with their moss, umber, ruby and tangerine hues. Løvfald's delicate autumnal foliage celebrates the turn of the seasons, toward colder nights and cozy mornings.
- Feel the soft caress of our garment-washed, pure European linen made from only the finest organic French, Dutch, and Belgian flax. The best part is that they get even softer with washing and age!
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, Modern Dane bedding is a great choice for sensitive skin. And our pillowcases are certified organic (GOTS) and free from harmful chemicals (OEKO-TEX®).
- Inspire your nights (and days) with Modern Dane designs that evoke sun-drenched Nordic summers and lush, verdant forests. We pay homage to the Nordic landscape in all our designs.
- Be part of a centuries-old tradition of European textiles. Our pillowcases are woven and hand-sewn in Portugal, where textile craftsmanship dates to the 1700s.
Feel the Difference
> Shop now
|W x L (in)||STANDARD||KING|
20 X 26
20 X 36
We offer free standard shipping on all US orders. See our Shipping Policy page for details and other options.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply submit your order ID through our Returns Center and we will issue a prepaid return label for you to return the product to us within 30 days for a full refund. To learn more, see our Refunds and Returns Policy.