Organic European Linen Pillowcases (2) | Fugle
All deliveries are carbon neutral
What's Included & How It's Made:
- Includes two pillowcases.
- Made from the finest 100% organic Belgian, French and Dutch flax linen. Unparalleled quality.
- Garment washed for exquisite softness and comfort right out of the box.
- Woven and hand-sewn in Portugal by craftspeople.
- GOTS®, OEKO-TEX® 100 Class 1, and European Flax® certified.
Wake up to the chirps and twitter of Scandinavian birds. Our Fugle (Danish for "birds") design is inspired by the lively and colorful birds offering their music and splendor to Nordic nature. Our beloved Friluftsliv lifestyle wouldn't be the same without them and now you can enjoy all their beauty while you drift off to sleep and when you wake up refreshed in the morning. It's a wonderful way to invite Scandinavian nature into your bedroom and celebrate our feathered friends.
- Feel the soft caress of our garment-washed, pure European linen made from only the finest organic French, Dutch, and Belgian flax. The best part is that they get even softer with washing and age!
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, Modern Dane bedding is a great choice for sensitive skin. And our pillowcases are certified organic (GOTS) and free from harmful chemicals (OEKO-TEX®).
- Inspire your nights (and days) with Modern Dane designs that evoke sun-drenched Nordic summers and lush, verdant forests. We pay homage to the Nordic landscape in all our designs.
- Be part of a centuries-old tradition of European textiles. Our pillowcases are woven and hand-sewn in Portugal, where textile craftsmanship dates to the 1700s.
Feel the Difference
> Shop now
|W x L (in)||STANDARD||KING|
20 X 26
20 X 36
Free Shipping: We offer free ground shipping on all orders. See our Shipping Policy page for details and other options.
100 Days Full Return Rights: Linen gets softer with every wash. We are confident that once you fully experience the exquisite softness of our top-quality linen, you'll never want to sleep in anything else! For that reason, we want you to have the opportunity to live with your new organic linen bedding long enough for its true qualities to fully emerge, which is why we offer a full 100 days return right. To learn more, see our Refunds and Returns Policy.