Organic European Linen Pillowcase Set | Porse
What's Included & How It's Made:
- Includes two pillowcases.
- Made from 100% organic Belgian, French and Dutch flax linen.
- GOTS, OEKO-TEX® 100 Class 1, and European Flax® certified.
- Garment washed for softness and comfort.
- Woven and hand-sewn in Portugal by craftspeople.
Porse is the Danish name for Myrica gale, a plant with storied Scandinavian roots. An ingredient in Viking battle drinks, porse was believed to make one strong and fearless, and ready to meet Valhalla. In the long winter months, Porse warms your soul and keeps the darkness at bay.
- Feel the soft caress of our garment-washed, pure European linen made from only the finest organic French, Dutch, and Belgian flax. The best part is that they get even softer with washing and age!
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, Modern Dane bedding is a great choice for sensitive skin. And our pillowcases are certified organic (GOTS) and free from harmful chemicals (OEKO-TEX®).
- Inspire your nights (and days) with Modern Dane designs that evoke sun-drenched Nordic summers and lush, verdant forests. We pay homage to the Nordic landscape in all our designs.
- Be part of a centuries-old tradition of European textiles. Our pillowcases are woven and hand-sewn in Portugal, where textile craftsmanship dates to the 1700s.
Feel the Difference
> Shop now
|W x L (in)||STANDARD||KING|
20 X 26
20 X 36
We offer free standard shipping to U.S. customers on all orders. See our Shipping Policy page for details and other options.
If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just return them to us within 30 days for a full refund. See our Refunds and Returns Policy page to learn more.