Organic Linen Fabric Swatches
All deliveries are carbon neutral
Feel the difference. These six-by-six fabric swatches let you experience the garment washed softness and European quality of our garment-washed organic European flax linen in person.
- Made from the finest 100% organic Belgian, French and Dutch flax linen. Unparalleled quality.
- Garment washed for exquisite softness and comfort right out of the box.
- Woven and hand-sewn in Portugal by craftspeople.
GOTS®, OEKO-TEX® 100 Class 1, and European Flax® certified.
- Feel the soft caress of our garment-washed, pure European linen bedding made from only the finest organic French, Dutch, and Belgian flax. The best part is that it gets even softer with every wash!
- Get comfy. Our linen bedding is naturally thermo-regulating and wicking keeping you cool in summer and cozy in winter.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, The Modern Dane bedding is a great choice for sensitive skin. And our bedding is certified organic (GOTS®) and free from harmful chemicals (OEKO-TEX®).
- Our organic linen bedding is easy to wash. And our duvet covers are a snap to put on with inside corner-ties to keep the comforter in place.
- Inspire your nights (and days) with The Modern Dane designs that evoke sun-drenched Nordic summers and lush, verdant forests. We pay homage to the Nordic landscape in all our designs.
- Be part of a centuries-old tradition of European textiles. Our bedding is woven and hand-sewn in Portugal, where textile craftsmanship dates to the 1700s.
Free Shipping: We offer free ground shipping on all orders. See our Shipping Policy page for details and other options.
100 Days Full Return Rights: Linen gets softer with every wash. We are confident that once you fully experience the exquisite softness of our top-quality linen, you'll never want to sleep in anything else! For that reason, we want you to have the opportunity to live with your new organic linen bedding long enough for its true qualities to fully emerge, which is why we offer a full 100 days return right. To learn more, see our Refunds and Returns Policy.